January 20, 2011

Sorry for the Negatives

So this post is going to be a bunch of random nonsense just to get it off my mind.

Some of you may know that Ive been sick lately. Its been no fun and therefore no fun to talk about so we are just going to skip right over that topic and move on.
So I just want to bring up the topic of Respect. I have this huge issue when people are rude or disrespectful towards other people. I believe that there is no reason to be disrespectful. No matter how you disagree with the person mocking them, their feelings or their beliefs should never be accepted. It just shows how puny your itty bitty brain really is. It shows that you have none of a basic human characteristic we call: decency. Mocking is a form of disrespect. I dont tolerate it and I will call people out for it.

Ugh... I hate negative posts. It has just been a long stressful week. So here are some more of my favorite pictures to put me and hopefully you in a better mood:


1. I cant wait to bring my babies home. :)

2. "Heaven is far more beautiful than you think.
And for this I envy the stars."
-Said the cloud with a fear of heights.

3. Sometimes I wish I had wings like a bird.
Just to fly away for a few hours.

4. I want to go onto a ship with sails like a pirate.

No comments:

Post a Comment