September 08, 2011

Short Blurb

Sometimes I just sit in awe at what God is doing with my life. My husband is the most incredible man I could have ever married. My baby boy is safe in the arms of Jesus. My whole family is amazing and growing. God is moving in our life in a BIG way.

I get this feeling randomly in the day that I just want to fall on my face in praise because of all that God has done in my life. My list of mistakes is a mile long but He is still faithful to me and loves me. I feel so small and useless sometimes but He still uses me to do things I could have never imagined. We aren't sure what He is doing with our lives, our marriage and our families right now but I can say that God is GREAT.
Through everything I can say I am so grateful for Yeshua-Rapha! The Lord who heals; He can heal all wounds. Sometimes my heart aches and I am reminded of my scars but I know that He is sill doing a work in me and it will be a work of good.

"The word of the LORD came to me, saying, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment