December 07, 2011

Happy Birthday

Dear Brielle and Maia -our little glory twins,

Happy one month birthday in heaven to you Brielle Grace.
Happy one month birthday in heaven to you Maia Hope.

Exactly one month ago you were born into mommy's hands at home. You were already in heaven but today is the birthday of your physical bodies were born on earth. I am so thankful for having both of you in our lives, we were blessed beyond belief for those nine weeks. I loved you, do love you and will always love you more than you will ever know. I know Jesus loves you so much more but I am the second one in line. Please know baby girls that we wanted you so much and would have done anything to selfishly keep you here with us. Praying God has a plan in all of this and we cannot wait to see you two and your brother again when we get to heaven.

We love you so much baby girls.
I miss you every single day.

Love,
Your mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment