January 10, 2011

It's Been a While...

Its been a while since I have posted. In fact, its been two weeks. There are a few reasons for this but it doesnt matter because I am back. :)

The holiday season is always a hectic time and I am finally getting back into the groove of normal days. For some reason Christmas makes me feel very bipolar because I feel so happy that we have a chance to celebrate the birth of our Savior in such a great country surrounded by people we love. We have more at our fingertips than most of the world will ever see in their lifetime. On the other hand it makes me feel blue because people take this time for granted. They dont realize what they have. It breaks my heart when I see people complaining that the dont have a "hot boyfriend" and they're asking Santa and God for one. Really? I mean shouldnt we be asking God for good health and time with our families. Maybe even step outside of our own little world and be praying for the persecuted Christians across the world. Perhaps for the children that wont even get to eat dinner let alone celebrate Christmas. I just know that the biological mother of my children is out there right now and I wonder if she was able to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.

Well, most of my posts have been about serious things lately so here are a few more "a few of my favorite things" pictures :) enjoy!


1. Remember you are never alone in the dark.

2. My love hate relationship with my voice.

3. When people dare to take a chance.

4. These undies (I want).

5. Princess Pictures.

6. Chivalry; boy fantasies to be a pirate or prince.

7. Sparklers.
8. My one life.

No comments:

Post a Comment