February 17, 2011

Reverb 2, 3, and 4

2. Writing. What do you do each day that doesn’t contribute to your writing — and can you eliminate it? (Author: Leo Babauta)

Everything takes time away from my writing but in all honesty its sleep.
Sleep is what holds me back. I have been working twelve hour days for a long time and inturn when I get home at 7:30pm or later I am just ready to crash and that is exactly what I do. I fall asleep. Now that I am not working such long days and I am back to eight to ten hours I think I will have more time to write.


3. Moment. Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail (texture, smells, voices, noises, colors). (Author: Ali Edwards)

My wedding. I felt so alive my body felt like it was running on electricity. All my hair was standing on end and I glowed because I was so excited. It was a crazy day but totally representative of our life together.


4. Wonder. How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year? (Author: Jeffrey Davis

My sense of wonder is always created by mind adventures.
My books. I gobble them up like a starving animal, that I cant get enough or I will likely die. I can never have to many books and they are such a huge part of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment