February 28, 2011

Five and Six

5. Let Go. What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why?
(Author: Alice Bradley)
I let go of a lot of things: my mistakes, my worries, my sadness, my guilt,
my fear, my anger, my stress, my future. I couldnt hold on to them anymore. I let go and gave it all back to God.



6. Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it? (Author: Gretchen Rubin)

I havent made anything lately except doodles on scratch paper but,
I plan to make some candles. I love to be creative so over Christmas break I decided I wanted to make candles. Life has been so busy with having two jobs and being a fulltime student that I haven't had the chance to start this adventure. Now that I am down to one class I believe now is the time to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment