May 15, 2011

Whats in a name?

This is the first article of maternity clothing I planned on buying. If you arent already familiar with this style it is very Harry Potter -ish. Being in the gryffindor house it means that your biggest attribute is being courageous.
"You might belong in Gryffindor, Where dwell the brave at heart, Their daring, nerve and chivalry Set Gryffindors apart"
-The Sorting Hat

I'm in the Gryffindor house and Andrew is a Hufflepuff, if you didnt know. Anyone that knows me knows that I love knights, chivalry and brave hearts. I wanted nothing less for my baby. This is why we named him Riley. Riley means valiant or lion-hearted. I just know he is a man of honor, bravery and good character. Cheesy, yea of course but thats okay. All of my childrens names are picked for a reason. All of them have to do with being honorable, courageous, royalty, and chivalrous.

oh, and btw this shirt was made by eco maternity if you were curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment