May 27, 2011

A to Z on

Having a rough day today. I just cant seem to consentrate on much of anything. I have so much work to do but I cant seem to focus for more than half an hour at a time. Blame it on me being a procrastinator, blame it on the ADHD or blame it on the fact I cant stop thinking about my little guy in heaven. Im not sure whats going on with me but at least its Friday. Im going to take some of my work home today so at least when I go back Tuesday I wont be too far behind. The school year is almost over for me, only today and two more days next week. Then I wont be back until the end of July. Its almost over.

"I can see the light for the heart that holds on. There will be an end to these troubles but until that day comes, I will praise you." -Passion

A. Age: Twenty-two

B. Bed size: Just a full :) yes, we need a bigger bed considering my husbands feet pretty much hang off the end of it.

C. Chore you dislike: laundry/putting away the clothes, it just takes too much time and I hate hangers.

D. Dogs: We have one little taco-terrier named Walli.

E. Essential start to your day: Hitting the snooze button three times.

F. Favorite color: I like rich colors like chocolate, charcoal, plum, emerald and crimson.

G. Gold or silver: Silver.

H. Height: 5' 4”... almost.

I. Instruments you play(ed): I tried to learn the flute and I sucked, same with the guitar. I am not musically talented at all.

J. Job title: Wife and health aide.

K. Kids: One little guy in heaven named Riley. We want at least three, two of those adopted.

L. Live: Arizona.

M. Mom’s name: NLH.

N. Nicknames: Mrs. H, I dont have to many nicknames. My dad calls me princess and my husband calls me babe.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Not for me.

P. Pet peeves: When people bite their forks when eating, chewing with your mouth open, rude people, and parents who let their kid scream in public.

Q. Quote from a movie:
"You once told me, our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch. Is that true for everybody, or is it just poetic bullsh*t?"
-Tyler(Remember Me)

"Sarah: Ow! It bit me!
Hoggle: What'd you expect fairies to do?
Sarah: I thought they did nice things, like granting wishes!
Hoggle: Shows what you know, don't it?"
-Labyrinth1986 movie.

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell. And for once it might be grand, to have someone understand... I want so much more than they've got planned."
-Belle (Beauty and the Beast)


S. Siblings: One younger brother and a bunch of friends that are almost-siblings.

T. Time you wake up: 645am.

U. Underwear: What about them?

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Brussel sprouts and cooked carrots.

W. What makes you run late: Just being me. No matter if I wake up an hour early I can never seem to be on time.

X. X-rays you’ve had: A bunch...

Y. Yummy food you make: Everything I cook is good ;)

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Owls, hippoes, and penguins. I had an anteater try to follow me home from the zoo one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment