September 22, 2011

When You Call He Will Answer

I'm sitting here trying not to cry. I feel like my heart is about to explode with gratitude and I want to dance and sing and worship him right now. I can't do that at the moment because I am trying to whip this out really fast because I am at work (so please ignore the spelling and grammatical errors).

God has a plan for each of us in our lives. He works all things together for good. That doesn't mean there wont be struggle or pain but all things will be for His glory. When we strive to be more like Him and have a relationship with Him things in life WILL change. We have to be willing to get on our hands and knees to scrub a little harder with a little extra elbow grease and have the faith that everything will turn out according to his plan. We have to be willing to MOVE. Well, this week I moved and trusted that He would take care of everything.

"For they all made us afraid, saying, Their hands shall be weakened from the work, that it be not done. Now therefore, O God, strengthen my hands." Nehemiah 6:9

Well, He did take care of everything. I asked facebook friends to pray for this little boy that I knew. I couldn't give any details about the situation but I just asked them to pray. Those prayers were answered in a humbling and beautiful way. Our Daddy takes care of His children. I am so moved that things happened so fast and that prayers were answered with an outstanding Yes! All for His Glory. I am just in awe of how things are working. I am such a Peter, I doubt and I fret and I worry and and I panic and I stress and here He is taking it all under control once again. It is just another thing that goes to show how active He is and how prayer is a relationship builder. This situation could NOT have been resolved if it wasn't for Him because no man could fix this problem.

"And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes." John 21:6

Don't tell God how big your problems are; tell your problems how big your God is.

No comments:

Post a Comment